Since I discovered Yami No Matsuei a couple of months ago (thank the gods for netflix and youtube!), I've fallen in love with Tsuzuki. In fact he's now one of my favorite anime characters ever. So, even though it's pretty quiet around here, I thought I'd join and say hi. Sorry I haven't got anything else much to offer, but I hope to write some fanfic for this series someday in the not-too-distant future!
Here's the important stuff to know about me:
1. Username/nickname(s) - tsutsuji, aka Casey Azalea
2. Favorite Yami character - Tsuzuki. I'm completely in love.
3. Have you written any fanfiction? not YnM fanfic. (I've only written Yugioh and Slayers fanfic and some odd crossovers so far.)
4. Have you done any fanart? sadly, I'm not capable of making fanart.
5. Favorite fanart/fanfics?
Too soon to tell, I've just started to read and view stuff in this fandom. One awesome piece of fanart I've seen is by Majinthing http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2738009/
Now, a little Tsuzuki centric:
1. Favorite Tsuzuki pairing? Hisoka, but Tatsumi is a pretty close second choice.
2. Favorite Tsuzuki moment (in the anime/manga)? I haven't read much of the manga yet, and too fave moments many in the anime to list! I guess I'd pick the scene in the Kyoto arc where Hisoka's comforting him in the playground, and he's finally starting to smile again; another favorite scene is the first time he summons a Shikigami in the first or second episode.
3. Puppy-Tsuzuki: the most adorable thing, simple comic relief or something else? -- Definitely adorable, but more than just comic relief, I think. He's in pitiful puppy-mode in that card game with Muraki, and that really didn't seem all that comical to me! The puppy is his whole "please love me and don't be mean to me" aspect coming right to the surface.
4. Tsuzuki + Sweets: Why do you think he really eats them all? Actually, I think it's part of his deep-down love for life and happiness, which he doesn't get to enjoy very often, so when he does he goes overboard!
5. Tsuzuki has so many sides to him, from happy-go-lucky to angsty. Which side do you think is the "real" him and why? All are real parts of him, including the powerful, magic-using, protective side of him - which is actually my favorite, even though I love all the other sides of Tsuzuki as well!
And now, more general questions:
1. How do you think Tsuzuki ended up in Muraki's hospital (We're talking about what happened to him back when he was alive)? Probably after he tried to kill or injure himself. But could have been something else that happened to him, I guess... hm, interesting question!
2. What is the main thing/feature that drew you to Tsuzuki? The first thing that caught my attention was his magical power, using fuda spells and summoning spells. That, combined with his deep emotional vulnerability, really hooked me.
3. Tsuzuki has a variety of outfits he wears throughout the manga/anime. What outfit did you like best on him? - I'm so bad at noticing this kind of thing! I have no idea, will have to get back to you on that one.
4. If you could ask Matsushita Yoko to clear up one thing about Tsuzuki, wheither it's his past, who he belongs with, or to even why he eats sweets so much, what would that be? What horrible thing he did (or thinks he did) that makes him feel so much guilt. (If that's explained in the manga, I haven't gotten that far yet!)
5. If you ever met Tsuzuki face to face, how would you react? Depends on which mode he's in - for Puppy-Tsuzuki I'd collapse into a puddle of goo; if he's the happy slacker, I might find him irrittating until I saw that gorgeous, sweet smile. If he's casting spells, I'd hide someplace and watch from a safe distance!